Incredible comfort with low weight and small pack size – that describes the HELIA in a nutshell.
The innovative 3D Pad technology picks up the concept of the 3D molded hip belt and leg loops, but the padding is reduced to strategically useful places and used there reinforced. The butterfly shape of the hip belt ensures optimal load distribution and a pleasant hanging comfort. The recessed padding and other details such as the 20 mm aluminum Slide Block buckle on the hip belt and the new, significantly more flexible tie-in loop result in a low weight and compact pack size. The leg loops are individually adjustable with 15 mm Slide Block buckles. Textile sleeves over the buckles protect the webbing from premature wear.
Features of the Edelrid Helios Climbing Harness
- Extended leg loop webbing allows for an optimal fit above the hip bone at all times
- Tie-in point with abrasion protection made of Dyneema® as a wear indicator, which makes internal red threads visible in case of increased abrasion
- Fully opening 20 mm Slide Block buckle on the hip belt for comfortable and secure donning of the harness
- 3D Pad technology: Unsurpassed seating and wearing comfort thanks to three-dimensional shaping, a two-dimensional force distribution and intelligently reinforced padding
- 5 symmetrical gear loops, 4 attachment points for ice screw clips, chalk bag loop at the back
- Outer fabrics made from bluesign® certified materials
- Additional small pocket attachable to the hip belt for topos, keys, bolts, etc.
There are no reviews yet.