One rope, three standards. The SWIFT is a single, double, and twin rope in one—plus with a diameter of 8.9 mm one of the thinnest single ropes on the market. Thanks to being made on a braiding machine with 48 bobbins, the SWIFT 48 Pro Dry has a particularly fine sheath structure that offers very pleasant handling while also being extremely abrasion resistant.
Features of the Edelrid Swift 48 Pro Dry 8,9mm Climbing Rope
- Minimal weight, small diameter and perfect handling
- When used as a single rope, not suitable for top-rope or workout climbing
- Long-lasting water-repellent and dirt-resistant, thanks to the Pro Dry finish
- Certified as a twin, double and single rope
- Water absorption less than 2% as per UIAA Water Repellent Test
- 3D lap coiling enables instant use without tangles
There are no reviews yet.