Lightweight and robust softshell helmet with innovative closure system and excellent ventilation. The ideal helmet for long and demanding ventures.
Features of the Edelrid Shield II climbing helmet
- Lightweight in-mold construction made of foamed EPS core and a robust polycarbonate shell
- Fully adjustable chin strap with side-mounted buckles for even greater comfort
- 4 durable headlamp clips
- Revised Wing Fit system with knob at the back of the head for optimal adjustment to any head shape
- Ergonomic inner shape with removable, washable pads
- Tested impact protection on the sides as well as in the front and back of the head according to EN 12492
Wing Fit SystemInnovative closure system with knob at the back of the head. By turning the adjustment dial, the headgear can be quickly adjusted to the respective head shape. The system can be folded into the helmet for transport.
Softshell helmetHelmets with in-mold technology have a thin outer shell made of polycarbonate that is firmly bonded to a shock-absorbing EPS (expanded polystyrene) core. Energy is absorbed by deformation of the EPS core. The polycarbonate shell protects the EPS core from injury and distributes the occurring force over a larger area.
There are no reviews yet.