The first dynamic single rope with aramid in the sheath for a significant increase in cut resistance. But thanks to a special processing method, the Swift Protect Pro Dry remains dynamic. Despite the reinforcement with aramid and the higher overall sheath proportion, the impact force is also within the standard. These characteristics make the Swift Protect Pro Dry the ideal guide rope and a perfect companion for alpine climbing and mountaineering.
- Permanently water and dirt repellent thanks to Pro Dry finish
- Certified as single, half and twin rope
- water absorption below 2% according to UIAA Water Repellent Test
- Can be used directly without crane formation thanks to 3D lapcoiling
- Higher sheath proportion and processing of aramid for increased cut resistance under load e.g. over sharp edges
- If used as single rope not suitable for work-out or toprope climbing
There are no reviews yet.